søndag 5. mars 2017

Art Journal

To my Norwegian friends, I hope you forgive me for writing in English this time.

I have received a beautiful image from Star Stampz. It is part of my DT-assignment for Papirlosjen, the callenge this mounth is Wings.

When I was coloring the image, I wanted the colors to mean something. The image is form an old fairytale, but it’s also a symbol of personal growth.

I have an art journal, that I sometimes use, and I feel that it can symbolize some of my creative growth.  I have used acrylic paint, Inka Gold and some art sprays on the cover.  

The pictures below, shows how I have done it. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures. The reason for my English text is a couple of challenges I want to participate in, with this. 

Crafting from the heart -  Anything goes, Just for fun
Crafty Creations - Anything goes
Crafty Girls Creation - 
Anything goes
Not just cards - Spring
The Mixed media - Buttons (The butterflies, and brown harts is buttons)



This wite mix, is made of acrylik paint, glue and sand from a beach in Denmark.

I added some diecut

Some chipboard, some fabric and embellishment

A couple of close up







Hug Anita

4 kommentarer:

  1. Mixed media er jo så tøft, men ein stilart eg ikkje har prøvd meg på. Burde ha vore på eit kurs først for å finne ut kva nye ting eg trenger i samlingen min for å komme i gang :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Rett og slett bare heilt nydelig!

    SvarSlett
  3. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Mixed Media Monthly. =) (and don't forget you need to have the challenge badge in your post to be eligible for winning.)

    SvarSlett
  4. What a wonderful journal cover! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    SvarSlett