mandag 12. mars 2012

Gult er kult / yellow is cool ?

I do not know if yellow is the best color, but it's spring, it's almost Easter, and since we celebrated Mother's Day in Norway a few weeks ago, I would rather make a card for mybeautiful daughter.

The sheets are from Prima's Sun Kissed Collection. I have used one MS punch, heartnapkin from Nellie Snellen and Stamp from Keny K. 
 Absolutely one of my favorite stamp.
Colored with: Promak ofc.

Thank you for stopping by, I would love for you to leave a comment :)

Hugs Anita

I am with the following challengePassion for Promaker - Week 139 - For Mum/female relative




3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Anita, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
    I'm sorry for my late comment x

    SvarSlett
  2. Så utrolig stilig kort med gult!!

    Smil fra Sandra

    SvarSlett
  3. Hei, ja vi kan lage serviettholder :)

    SvarSlett